* We will hold your requested date for 7 days after submitting our quote. If no contact or confirmation is received, the date will once again be open for new bookings.
* A 25% part payment is required to secure booking. Three more payments (25% each) are then spread evenly over the remaining months, with last payment due 3 months before your wedding date, unless other arrangements have been agreed upon.
* For the reception, the band will require 240 volt power to the performing area and will need to load in and set up 1 hour before guests arrive.
* The band will require 2 x meals and a table to sit at during their short breaks (Note: this can be in a different location to where guests are seated).
* In the unlikely event that one or both members of Something Borrowed are unable to perform at your function, we offer the following two options:
– Provide you with alternative musicians of equal standard or a DJ
– Full refund of any monies paid
* Additional charges apply to locations further than 1.5hrs from Melbourne CBD
* Please note that by making payment you have accepted and agreed to the above terms & conditions.
* Please note that all payments are non refundable, as the date for your function has been allocated exclusively for you and other work opportunities have been denied. Payments are exclusively for the date specified and agreed upon between The Client and Something Borrowed. Payments are non-transferable to another date. Any change of date is considered a cancellation, payments already made will not be refunded.
* If we are able to rebook your cancelled date with another event of equal or greater value we agree to refund all previous payments made by you.
* If we are able to rebook your cancelled date with another event of lesser value we will refund your payments minus the difference between our new event and your event.
e.g. Your Event – paid $1,200 out of $2,000 total cost
New Event – Total cost – $1600
Your refund – $800 ($400 held by us to make up the $2000)