Terms and Conditions
- We will hold your requested date for 7 days after submitting our quote. If no contact or confirmation is received, the date will once again be open for new bookings.
- A 25% part payment is required with confirmation of booking. Balance of payment will be made in 3 equal payments. Final payment is due 2 months prior to the day of the event.
- All payments are non refundable, as the date for your function has been allocated exclusively for you and all other enquiries for that day have been declined.
- We will do our best to refill a date if cancellation by the client occurs. If we refill the date with a gig that is paying an equal amount as the original gig booked, we will refund the money already paid by the original clients. If the refill gig is paying less, we will keep part of the original clients payments to make up the balance of the original gig that was booked.
E.g. Original gig being cancelled – $2000
Refill gig booked – $1200
We keep $800 of the original booking payments to make up the loss. $1200 will be returned.
- For the reception, the band will require 240 volt power to the performing area and will need to load in and set up 1 hour before guests arrive.
- The band will require 2 x meals and a table to sit at during their short breaks (Note: this can be in a different location to where guests are seated).
- In the unlikely event that one or both members of Something Borrowed are unable to perform at your function, we offer the following two options:
1. Provide you with alternative musicians or DJ of equal standard. If the Dj or musician costs less than us and you have paid in full, we will of course refund you any overpay. E.g. we cost $2000, Dj costs $1800 – we repay you the $200 also.
2. Full refund of any money paid.
- Additional charges apply to locations further than 1.5hrs from Melbourne CBD
- Please note that by making payment you have accepted and agreed to the above terms & conditions.